Our Nationwide Warranty
GUARANTEE When you have service and repairs performed at
D&M AUTOMOTIVE, you're covered by a Nationwide Warranty. Our Nationwide Warranty program covers most parts and labor for 12 months or 12,000 miles / 20,000 kilometers, which ever comes first. You can travel with peace of mind knowing you a covered regardless where you go in the U.S.
Contact a D&M AUTOMOTIVE service member for complete warranty coverage information. Or in the event you need assistance on a warranty related repair when traveling beyond 25 miles / 40 kilometers from the original service facility, simply call the toll-free number (800)457-0019 which can be found on your invoice.
The warranty program administrator will direct you to the nearest in-network service facility to handle the warranty related repair. The D&M AUTOMOTIVE Nationwide Warranty reaches across North America providing vehicle protection on qualifying service and repairs for 12-months/12,000 miles/40 kilometers which ever comes first. Under this program you are protected when traveling beyond 25-miles/40 kilometers from our service facility.
Code of Ethics:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services
- Explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts.
- Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service.
- Use quality auto parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.